C++ vs m-file coding style

From: rik
Subject: C++ vs m-file coding style
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 07:01:01 -0700

5/24/15

Carnë,

Using familiar function names, like numel, in the C++ is just one way of
trying make the code more recognizable.

I've also tried to implement the coding convention of cuddling the
parenthesis next to the variable when doing indexing and using a space when
it is a function call.

idx(3) = 5;
BUT
sort_idx (3);

I did this in a semi-automated way a long time ago using regular
expressions, but apparently I missed quite a few instances.

I just did a complete search and update for dim_vector objects across
liboctave/, libinterp/, and libgui/.  See
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/b2100e1659ac.

--Rik