Re: Problem with patch () under Octave 4.0.0

From: Rik
Subject: Re: Problem with patch () under Octave 4.0.0
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 20:54:51 -0700

On 07/20/2015 08:37 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Subject:
Problem with patch () under Octave 4.0.0
From:
Julien Bect <address@hidden>
Date:
07/20/2015 08:37 AM
To:
Octave Maintainers <address@hidden>
CC:
address@hidden
Message:
1

Hello all,

A colleague just showed me a problem that he is facing with the patch () function in Octave 4.0.0.

A script that examplifies the problem is attached, with graphical output from Octave 3.8.2 + FLTK (the expected result) and Octave 4.0.0 + qt and FTLK (no more color on the rectangles).

I have checked with Matlab 2012b and the script works there as it was working in Octave 3.8.2.

This looks very much like a regression to me, but perhaps am I missing something ?

Has anyone met this problem before ? Is it a known regression or should I file a bug report ?

Julien,

I can confirm this is a regression.  Please file a bug report along with the example script and files.

--Rik