OctConf 2015 in Darmstadt: LAST CALL

From: octconf2015
Subject: OctConf 2015 in Darmstadt: LAST CALL
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 11:10:54 +0200

Dear Octavers,

the final schedule for this year OctConf in Darmstadt is available on the conference wikipage:

http://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2015#Schedule

We are now close to the end of the registration period and we are then asking to anyone who has not registered yet and who is interested in participating to contact us before August the 1st at 11.59 to do so. The call for poster will also remain open until that deadline: if you want to share your Octave experience with the community contact us to join the poster session.

Participation to the conference will still be possible without official registration, but we cannot guarantee hotel reservations, food or the possibility to join the social program.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Darmstadt,
Sebastian & Jacopo
--
Jacopo Corno M.Sc.
Technische Universität Darmstadt