Re: Status for GSoC project : Improve logm,sqrtm and funm

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: Status for GSoC project : Improve logm,sqrtm and funm
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 18:40:27 +0100

On 20 October 2015 at 16:07, Mudit Sharma <address@hidden> wrote:
> All,
> I would like to know the status of
> the project:Improve logm,sqrt,funmn
>  as it was being done for GSoC'15.
> I am concerned for it as I have interests in doing it even without any
> funding.

Hi Mudit

The student stopped replying 1-2 weeks after the start and we never heard
from him again.  He failed on the midterm evaluation, having made pretty
much no work.

If you wish to work on this, you should speak with Marco Caliari
(cc'ed on this email) as he has details on what algorithms to try
to implement, including source code to start the work.

Carnë