Re: method to reset C++ error_state variable from m-file?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: method to reset C++ error_state variable from m-file?
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 16:53:27 -0400

On 10/23/2015 04:41 PM, rik wrote:
10/23/15

The subject line has my question.  I am working on a problem with print.m
which boils down to this

unwind_protect
   call C++ function which generates error and sets error_state
unwind_protect_cleanup
   Try to clean up by calling C++ function, which terminates quickly because
error_state is set.
end_unwind_protect

There isn't one that I know of.

Maybe this is an error in the implementation of unwind_protect? Should the error state be unset, similar to try-catch? If it is set when the cleanup block is entered, should it be reset once the cleanup block is finished?