Contributing to Octave

From: Vinod Kumar
Subject: Contributing to Octave
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 19:43:31 +0530

Hi all,

I'm Vinod, from Bangalore, India, currently working as a software engineer at Cisco. I have experience working on large scale projects in C and C++. I used Octave to work on assignments in a machine learning course and I found it easy to learn and understand.

I would like to contribute to Octave's development.
Is bug #44829, Multiple legends not working,
a good place to start my contribution? If not, can someone suggest a bug on which I can start working.

Thanks & Regards,
VInod