Gsoc 2016

From: Satyam Pandey
Subject: Gsoc 2016
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 23:25:42 +0530

Hello,
I am Satyam Pandey , a IInd year Undergraduate student at International Institute of Information Technology,Hyderabad.
I am interested in some of the Octave's Project  namely:

1.) Matlab Compatible DAE solver :   I have deeply interested in Mathematics and have basic knowledge of Differential Algebraic

2.) Improve logm, sqrtm, funm :     I have worked a bit in MATLAB and I am a Competitive Programmer thus ,I would like to implement the                                                                              algorithms for these Function

3.)Implement boolean operations on polygons : I have gone through partial implementation and  I think i can work on the subject

-  I have deeply interested in Mathematics and have been selected for National Level Olympiad quite a few times.
-  I have Proficiency in C/C++ and decent experience in  Octave,Matlab,Python.