Project name in Octave logo

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Project name in Octave logo
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 11:13:04 +0000

Hi,

One of the requirements for GSOC mentoring organizations is the following:

        • Ensure that your organization's profile page is complete and
accurate. Keep your ideas list up to date. Make sure the logo looks good. (A
logo that contains the organization name in readable letters is suggested.)

The current logo does not include the project name.
Independent of GSOC I think it would be better to have also a version
of the logo with the project name on it.
I think someone was already working on this at OctConf (maybe JPi & jwe?) is
that available somewhere?

c.