Re: mxe-octave failed to compile optim

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: mxe-octave failed to compile optim
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:55:02 -0400

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Olaf Till <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 02:57:42PM -0400, JohnD wrote:
> > This mistake in the Makefile of optim and other packages has already been
> > pointed out by JohnD in another thread, I already said that I'll fix that
> in these
> > packages.
>
> Yeah - I guess I missed it:)

Should be fixed now in the repositories for optim, struct, and
parallel. The local part of parallel (which can be used by optim)
should build even on Windows. For this, you can specify
--disable-cluster to the configure script of parallel.

I'm not familiar with the release procedure of Octave packages for
Windows. If a package release on Octave Forge is needed for this, I
can request one.

Olaf

Your fix does not help me until it is on octave forgeĀ

--
DAS