ode15s project for GSOC 2016

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: ode15s project for GSOC 2016
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 15:11:34 +0000

Dear all,

I have seen quite a few students introducing themselves on the mailing list
and declaring their interest in the project on ode15s, yet none of you has
started
filling in their proposal on the GSOC website.

The deadline for the application submission is March 25, therefore I urge you
all
to start filling in the draft proposal ASAP if you wish to receive feedback
before
the deadline.

In particular I am really interested in seing the timeline you expect to follow
in
implementing the project and the tests you expect to use to verify the
correctness
of the implementation.

Good luck with your application,
c.