Re: Instability in Hydra build

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Instability in Hydra build
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 10:24:21 -0400

On 04/08/2016 02:14 PM, Mike Miller wrote:

I've used both docker and vagrant to set up containers or VMs to build
Octave for other distros. I like these approaches because they are
command line driven and they allow me to easily share my Octave build
directory with the guest OS. I can write up something on how to set up
either if needed.

I've been using virtual box and doing normal installs of distributions that I need to use but that's often time consuming and difficult because of various installation oddities.

If there is something easier then it would be great to have a short guide on the wiki. If there are tutorials elsewhere, then just having pointers to them would be helpful.

Thanks,