Re: Find Implementation of functions in octave source

From: Markus Bergholz
Subject: Re: Find Implementation of functions in octave source
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 21:32:53 +0200

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 7:50 PM, Abhinav Tripathi <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,
I cloned octave from mercurial and was looking to find the files where addpath and rehash are defined. I looked into many of the files but didn't get anything related.
Can anyone pls help to point me in the right direction.
Also, it would be helpful if there might be some sort of doc explaining the structure of octave source files.

use which like in bash

octave:1> which addpath
'addpath' is a built-in function from the file libinterp/corefcn/load-path.cc
octave:2> which rehash
'rehash' is a built-in function from the file libinterp/corefcn/load-path.cc
octave:3>

.
Abhinav

--