Re: Different spline results when running the same script in Matlab and

From: Carlo Dietl
Subject: Re: Different spline results when running the same script in Matlab and Octave
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 17:18:13 +0200

Dear Nir!
Finally I managed to apply the "which csape", changed the csape.m in the mentioned path and now it works!!! Thank you so much!
One final question: how can I change the path to the csape.m in the Splines subfolder? So far, it refers to csape in my user account.
Thanks again!!!
Carlo

Dr. Carlo Dietl
Gesteinslabor Dr. Eberhard Jahns