classdef internals documentation

From: Mike Miller
Subject: classdef internals documentation
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 16:34:36 -0700

All,

I am trying to understand the code behind Octave's classdef
implementation. I'm no stranger to "use the source", just wondering if
anyone knew of any docs or resources to help get started.

For example, I'm vaguely familiar with the obscure terms Matlab uses for
OO, so I sort of get what a value_cdef_object vs a handle_cdef_object
are. But I find it strange that a cdef_method_rep inherits from a
handle_cdef_object, maybe there is a reason for that?

Any tips?

Thanks,

--
mike