Re: 1D PDE solver for Octave

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: 1D PDE solver for Octave
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 15:42:16 +0000

On 4 Jul 2016, at 14:57, Bill Greene <address@hidden> wrote:

> I just checked in a Makefile that works for me on linux.

I rearranged your code and fixed your makefile so that it works
for me on OSX too.

This should work with minimal editing on any other platform with
Eigen, Octave and Sundials installed too.

Your demo does not work because its syntax is wrong.

Only in the first line you should have "%!demo" without
a space after "%!".

Even if I fix this the demo does nothing useful, it defines a
bunch of functions but doesn't run anything.

c.