Re: Website update

From: siko1056
Subject: Re: Website update
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 01:36:27 -0700 (PDT)

I agree to Mike, lets develop the webpage at some

http://hg.octave.org/octave-website

porting the repo https://github.com/alexkrolick/octave-web there using "hg
convert" (I just tried this, works out of the box). I am also afraid, that a
hands on will be required for publishing the page using CVS. This might be
automated, as Mike suggests, but for now doing it manually doesn't worsen
the current situation.

The next steps are:

1. Who can create hg.octave.org/octave-website?
2. Who has access to that repo all maintainers? Than I can convert the repo.
Especially Alex should have access.

Kai