Project Report till 1st August 2016 (Today) -- Symbolic Project - GSoC 2

From: Abhinav Tripathi
Subject: Project Report till 1st August 2016 (Today) -- Symbolic Project - GSoC 2016
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 23:39:18 +0530

Hi,
Sorry for the extreme delay in posting the blog. I have posted the blog with all the work that's been done in the past month. It can be read at:
https://genuinelucifer.wordpress.com/2016/08/01/project-report-1st-august-2016/
.
Also, I have made a wiki page about building pytave on windows (also mentioned in the blog) which can be read here:
http://wiki.octave.org/User_talk:Genuinelucifer#Building_Pytave_on_windows
I may have missed something. Maybe Tatsuro can edit it if it is missing anything.
.
Regards,
Abhinav