Re: Octave 4.2.0 release candidate 1 available for ftp

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Octave 4.2.0 release candidate 1 available for ftp
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 20:44:11 -0700

On Thu, Sep 08, 2016 at 20:00:59 -0500, Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:
> Failed test is for __osmesa_print__.cc-tst (which was filing for me on all
> my computers). I think we should change it for XFAIL for the release.

This failing-for-some test should not be changed to xtest for this
release, but it can be associated with a bug report. As announced
earlier [1], tests can now be associated with a bug number. If 'make
check' shows a failing test, please either open a bug report or help
associate any failing tests with existing bug numbers.

Is it #44478 [2]?

[1]: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/octave-maintainers/2016-08/msg00330.html
[2]: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44478

--