Re:Note for future GSoCers and others

From: Mudit Sharma
Subject: Re:Note for future GSoCers and others
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 23:42:38 +0530

>I know, sorry I didn't knew that. Thank you for your guidance, really
appreciate it.
>So as a beginner I think I should start with a small one then.

Yes.

>I am sorry, I was not able to know the size of the project. So for small
>projects, should I look for something in here:
>
> http://wiki.octave.org/Short_projects

>Can I start with making some missing functions, It's just that I wanna start
contributing.

>Thank you,
>NVS Abhilash

Octave community has always enjoyed the young contributor's effort.
I think the short projects' page is the best way to provide the community with
good missing functions. Make sure whatever you implement is state-of-the-art
or at par with Octave's cousin Matlab. With that said you need to do a literature survey
of the function that you want to implement.

Bests,
Mudit