Add missing function db2pow

From: NVS Abhilash
Subject: Add missing function db2pow
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 05:27:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I am a newbie to octave programming and development, I am really interested
in adding a missing function to octave, and while surfing the mailing list,
I found this link
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/missing-functions-db2pow-and-pow2db-td4679753.html
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/missing-functions-db2pow-and-pow2db-td4679753.html>

So, I saw that this is a very simple function to start with. So I want to
ask, is it ok to go for it.

If yes can anyone tell me where to add that .m file, I assume
octave/scripts/signal. But anyone's suggestion and thoughts would be
helpful.

Thanks,
NVS

-----