Re: compatibility with matlab

From: Lakshay Garg
Subject: Re: compatibility with matlab
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 19:41:39 +0530

Hi

I see that the list of unimplemented functions has delaunayTriangulation, some functions related to h5 datasets etc. I wish to contribute to octave by implementing these functions and would like to have a discussion on the mailing list to gather some inputs and constructive advice.

PS: This is my first message on the mailing list

--
Lakshay G.