Re: GSCOs 2017: pytave?

From: Marco Caliari
Subject: Re: GSCOs 2017: pytave?
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 10:51:00 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 2 Feb 2017, Colin Macdonald wrote:

On 30/01/17 09:56, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
Sorry to meddle, but I suggest you go ahead and draft your idea, mike
or any other person will edit/remove it if they do not want it (I do
not see why).

Done! I also added a "Chebfun/classdef" project; I listed Carnë and Mike (who I think are interested in classdef) but others can edit or take the lead.

Great idea Chebfun in GNU Octave! I see that you indicated "someone from Chebfun team" as possible mentor. I personally know Nick Trefethen, shall I ask him? It is possible he knows both mentors and students interested in the project.

Marco