Re: error: 'pkg' undefined

From: stevebiggs
Subject: Re: error: 'pkg' undefined
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 02:48:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your help. Re-building did indeed work. Turns out the problem was that I had Qt4 and Qt5 installed but only Qt4 had the extras installed (dev-tools, language modules, etc) but octave was configured to use Qt5. Re-configuring with --qt-ver=4 (or something like that) did the trick. All working great now.

Thanks again,
Steve