GSoC 2017

From: Александр Шаптала
Subject: GSoC 2017
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 01:31:05 +0300

Hi, I'm Alexander!
I study at Kyiv National University and I have a great interest in programming. I have experience in the development of C/C++ projects, knowledge of object-oriented programming and object-oriented design, analytical skills (statistics and probability theory), ability and motivation to solve different mathematical tasks. I am sure that my participation will bring a huge contribution to the development of your project. So, what should I start from??