Re: OctConf 2017 Poster Session

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: OctConf 2017 Poster Session
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 06:06:50 -0500

FYI a number of my colleagues are using cloth poster printing services for just that issue. Something like this:

http://www.posterpresentations.com/html/fabric_research_posters.html

On Mar 10, 2017 5:59 AM, "Andrea Latina" <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Kai,
you (and whoever might be in your situation) can send the poster to my mail station at CERN:

Andrea Latina
CERN
CH-1211 Geneva 23
Switzerland