Re: GSoC 2017- Symbolic Package

From: NVS Abhilash
Subject: Re: GSoC 2017- Symbolic Package
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 08:21:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi again,

I also need some clear idea about the GSoC project and what all is expected
for the project to be completed in summer.
I spent some time understanding the codebase of both Octsympy and Pytave
(Not completely, just some bits and pieces).

Like the wiki says "expose the *full functionality* of SymPy". Can you give
some more examples (other than in the wiki) about what it actually means?

Also, what are all the benefits of making @sym a child class of @pyobject ?

I know these could be obvious, but it can be helpful to bring more clarity
to the scope of the project.

Also, if I want to start making @sym a child of @pyobject, can you direct me
to a starting point?

Thanks,