Re: Automake 1.14

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Automake 1.14
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 11:47:36 -0500

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 8:30 AM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
I'd like to start using the %reldir% feature that was introduced in Automake 1.14, released in 2013.

Are there any active maintainers who for some reason don't already have, or can't update to at least this version of automake?  If so, please let me know why/how this change would cause trouble for you.

This will only affect people who are building from the hg archive. Building from a tarball does not require automake.

Thanks,

jw
​e

Fedora 25 has automake 1.15​