Re: [OF] mapping package

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: Re: [OF] mapping package
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 08:33:39 +0200

Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
Hi Philip,

<snip>

I do not even know where to start! How do you set up your environment
for cross compiling?

Some start is here:
http://wiki.octave.org/Windows_Installer

(Problem is that mktime() crashes hard in Windows since some weeks.
Funnily, cloning, "hg update"-ing to 2 months back, and and from there on incrementally updating to tip produces an installer that does seem to work fine once in Windows. I must be s/th in the Octave source; I have three separate mxe-octave branches (different gcc, 32/64 bit) and all of them produce a nsis-binary that portrays this. A dist archive produced on my other build box: same issue.
Very enigmatic.
But I want to sort out some more before entering a bug report)

Philip