Re: classes.tst hangs octave

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: classes.tst hangs octave
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 22:04:46 -0500

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 7:20 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:

So it is hanging in dgemm from openblas?  Hmm.  I tried installing openblas on my Debian system but it is still not hanging for me.

​Yes, it looks like RH/Fedora's openblas has a problem. Either atlas or ref blas seems to work fine.
I removed openblas from the buildbot for now. Default configure would pick up the reference blas.
To get atlas you would need to add to configure option "--with-blas="-L/usr/lib64/atlas -ltatlas"
(libtatals is threaded atlas and libsatlas is a single thread atlas). ​

jwe

​Dmitri.