Re: Release 4.4.2 plans

From: Rik
Subject: Re: Release 4.4.2 plans
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 14:08:03 -0800

On 12/22/2017 01:35 PM, Michael D Godfrey wrote:

On 12/22/2017 09:31 PM, Rik wrote:
On 12/22/2017 01:14 PM, Nicholas Jankowski wrote:
If the consensus is that a 4.4 is a long way off, is there a possibility
of an intermediate stable release? I believe this was brought up recently
and a few desirable bug fixes were mentioned prior to doing so. I can't
remember the version number that was considered though.
Yes, I believe a 4.4.2 release can be made whenever.  Given that work is
quieter around the holidays, and hence more time to devote to Octave, I
would think sometime around the New Year would be good.

--Rik

Around the New Year would be great! This would imply a tight schedule
starting about now. There is a lot of new stuff in the current dev system
already!

Oops.  I mistyped.  I meant a 4.2.2 bug fix release of the stable branch.  4.4.0 is still a long ways off.

--Rik