sinint/cosint specfun review

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: sinint/cosint specfun review
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 00:19:10 -0800

Hi Michele and others,

I'm trying to pick away at the GSoC2017 specfun work. So far I've looked at sinint and cosint which look great. I've made some minor changes, patches are at [1].

But then unfortunately I found a serious problem in cosint for large negative real values. The last patch at [1] is an xtest, but unfortunately I don't have a fix yet.

@Michele are you still able to work on this?

I'm not sure what the workflow should look like. Should I fork and send merge requests to Michele? Or continue with a series of patches on Savanah.

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?9551

cheers,
Colin