FSF spring internship applicant looking for a GNU project

From: Andrew Engelbrecht
Subject: FSF spring internship applicant looking for a GNU project
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 14:22:38 -0500

Hello GNU Octave,

The FSF tech team would like to offer Darshan Kadu, an FSF internship
applicant, an internship this spring. He has experience with the C
programming language and wrote patches for Blender via GSoC in 2017. He
is applying for multiple GNU projects and would like to contribute to
GNU Octave in the February to April session. I've attached his resume to
this email.

Darshan is available to work about 30-40 hours per week, mostly on
weekends, as he is currently a student.

Is GNU Octave project interested in mentoring Darshan this spring? If
so, please email us via this list or <address@hidden> some time in the
next week. I'm also CC'ing Darshan in this email.

Thank you, :)
Andrew