Re: Matlab help with sprintf()

From: avlas
Subject: Re: Matlab help with sprintf()
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:26:20 -0500

El dimarts, 13 de febrer de 2018, a les 16:23:09 EST, Rik va escriure:

  I've suddenly come upon a lot of instances where Octave is not handling
  NULL characters ('\0') in strings correctly.

  Could someone try the following in Matlab?

  double (sprintf ('\0'))

  Octave is returning an empty matrix, but I think it should be a scalar
  value of 0.

  Thanks,
  Rik

  Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
  Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
  https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

>> double (sprintf ('\0'))

ans =

     0