Re: FSF spring internship applicant looking for a GNU project

From: Darshan kadu
Subject: Re: FSF spring internship applicant looking for a GNU project
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 00:50:06 +0530

Thank you for allowing me to work on this project.

So, for the first step (how can I find the mentor) anyone wants to help me to get in this project?

As of now, I have build the octave did some experiments with code.

The project description  http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas#GUI_Variable_Editor_and_Property_Inspector says first to know how the variable editor was implemented.

Using this knowledge I will have to work on Property inspector.

Well, How can I break this task?

Which small tasks or aspects should I work on initially?

--Darshan

Re: FSF spring internship applicant looking for a GNU project