OctConf 2018, the first day -- we have a plan now

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: OctConf 2018, the first day -- we have a plan now
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 23:53:50 +0100

Hi everyone

We have wrapped up the first day of OctConf and for those who can't be
here, we have a list of the topics we will be discussing, when it will
happen, and we will be adding notes coming from the discussion.  You
can find them on the OctConf 2018 notes page from the wiki [1].  I
will also be emailing the mailing list at the end of the day.

Today discussion was centred on listing the topics for the coming
days, how to handle some Matlab incompatible changes which will
introduce backwards incompatible changes, and the introduction of
releases with a regular time interval.  This last topic has a bit more
details on a previous email [2] to the mailing list.

Carnë

[1] https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018_Notes
[2] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/octave-maintainers/2018-03/msg00036.html