Re: I cant compile (53440f9bffba)

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: I cant compile (53440f9bffba)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 14:48:14 -0400

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 2:17 PM, Mike Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 01, 2018 at 14:05:45 -0400, Doug Stewart wrote:
> This is the first error :
>
> libgui/qterminal/libqterminal/unix/moc-Emulation.cc:18:2: error: #error
> "This file was generated using the moc from 5.5.1. It"
>  #error "This file was generated using the moc from 5.5.1. It"
>
> An Ideas of how to fix it?

It looks like you are compiling with some mixed versions of Qt packages
on your system. Did you recently upgrade or change the version of Qt you
are building Octave with?

Specifically, the error says that you ran moc from Qt version 5.5.1, but
you are compiling with Qt header files from a different version of Qt.

--
mike

Thanks Mike.
I did
./configure  --with-qt=5
and it worked, but I thought that qt5 was the default.

--
DASCertificate for 206392