Windows Release Notes problems

From: Rik
Subject: Windows Release Notes problems
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 18:55:31 -0700

Is anyone else seeing something funny with the Release Notes on Windows?

If I choose News->Release Notes I get the NEWS file, but there is a chunk
of it missing in the middle.

** A known bug in Qt (https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-55357) is
    addressed by limiting GUI sub-panel relocation capabilities for Qt
    versions in the range >= 5.6.1 and  quadcc (f, a, b, [0, tol])

    A warning that a single tolerance input is now interpreted as an
    absolute tolerance will be issued in Octave versions 4.4 and 5,
    after which it will be removed.  The warning has ID
    "Octave:quadcc:RelTol-conversion" and can be disabled with

It jumps from talking about a Qt bug directly to changes in quadcc.

If I type 'news' in the Command Window then I get the complete file.

--Rik