Re: sundials 3

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: sundials 3
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 15:02:46 -0700

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 17:43:07 -0400, Bill Greene wrote:
> Is the intention to support  both Sundials 2.7 and 3.1 with some kind of
> configuration option.
> If a version with only Sundials 3 is needed, I might be able to submit a
> patch for this.

I think any kind of patch you submit will be helpful. If you can do the
work to adapt the functions to SUNDIALS 3, I'm sure someone can do the
work to make it conditional, if it's considered important enough.

I don't think it's that important to keep working with SUNDIALS 2.7.

There is plenty of time to break and fix things on the development
branch for Octave 5. Octave 4.4 will definitely only support 2.7.

You should submit any patches on https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?52475

--
mike