Re: Proceeding with the GSoC Project

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Proceeding with the GSoC Project
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 17:56:00 -0400

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 5:49 PM, Sudeepam Pandey <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you Doug. I have gone through these links. I'll will inform both of you after I finish the following tasks...

1) Initialize a public repository on Bitbucket for my project.
2) Setup a blog to report the weekly work, write an initial post, and link it to the Bitbucket repository.

It would be really helpful for me if both of you could share your preferred mode and time of communication with me.

Additionally, I would like to inform both of you and the entire Octave community in general, that Shane from octave-online had shared a little more than 100,000 user sessions, and a list of 1000 common misspellings with me via email previously.

I do have some technical doubts, some propositions and some discussions to make. Should we proceed with them here or take them back to bug 46681 [1] ?

[1]: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?46881

I think that we should talk here.

--
DASCertificate for 206392