Re: Proceeding with the GSoC Project

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Proceeding with the GSoC Project
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 15:39:13 -0400

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 3:12 PM, Sudeepam Pandey <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you Nir Krakauer for your inputs. The following is an abstract from my GSoC proposal.

Phase 1 evaluations goal
: A set of working Neural Network m-scripts, which, together,
could suggest corrections for typographic errors.

Phase 2 evaluations goal: A development version of Octave which has a command line
suggestion feature (currently there will be no mechanism available to easily select the
corrections suggested and easily enable/disable this feature).

Phase 3 evaluations goal: A development version of Octave with a complete and working
command line suggestion feature, open to feedback and criticisms.

First:  You should be bottom psting or inline posting.
Second:  On your timeline you should show about 3-5 steps, on how you are going to meet these goals.

Q1) I'd like to ask if these goals are good enough with the mentors?

Q2) I would also like to ask that, what happens if I am unable to meet, say phase 1 evaluations goal at the desired time but I end up completing both, the phase 1 and phase 2 goal before the phase 2 evaluations deadline?