Re: Please test: macOS dmg for 4.3.92

From: Sebastian Schöps
Subject: Re: Please test: macOS dmg for 4.3.92
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 04:23:24 -0700 (MST)

John Swensen-3 wrote
> This one works for me also, but I get the same dialog (but with a
> different file) when running the tests. I got one FAIL and a bunch of
> XFAIL, but because that dialog was blocking the UI, I couldn’t scroll up
> to see where the fail happened.

There is a new build

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fpk4xagqed81om/Octave_44_Yosemite.dmg?dl=0

that should fix the remaining FAIL (now using GNU tar instead of BSD tar).

I have no clue how to get rid of the dialog but as this is a known bug, I'd
say we live with it for now. Luckily, it seems only to affect the tests.

Best,
Sebastian