Re: Status of Octave in Windows 10

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Status of Octave in Windows 10
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 13:18:29 -0400

At this point i assume we have a good number of people running Octave on Win10 (self included) for some time.  I haven't personally run into any Win10 specific issues.  Do we have outstanding bugs that would warrant keeping the warning if the next release has a  similar test report? (Has anyone compiled/tested the release candidate on windows 10 yet?  If not, I would suggest the release remove the warning. Or modify the warning to simply state that the software is primarily developed in Linux and anyone encountering difficulties under Windows is encouraged to contact the help list or file a bug report.