Re: using uimenu objects to provide Qt figure window menus

From: Pantxo Diribarne
Subject: Re: using uimenu objects to provide Qt figure window menus
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 23:34:00 +0200

Le 12/09/2018 à 22:51, John W. Eaton a écrit :
On 09/12/2018 04:40 PM, Pantxo Diribarne wrote:
I have a preliminary patch I wrote a few month ago that does the switch to uimenu for qt. You may want to use it.

Thanks.  Do you want to go ahead and commit this change?  Or is it incomplete?

jwe

Forgot to cc the maintainers list.

Yes I can commit it tomorrow, once I have taken a closer look.
About menu icons, I wouldn't bother adding this feature. At least we currently cannot handle transparent images from the interpreter and this leads to ugly backgrounds that don't really look serious. That is something I noticed while writing another patch (that needs much more work) for using a uitoolbar also for the default toolbar.

Pantxo