functions to be implemented

From: Siddharth Pogul
Subject: functions to be implemented
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 15:10:01 +0530

Respected Sir,

I'm new to open source contribution and I want to start it with octave. I want to add new functions to the project which are available in matlab but are not yet available in octave, especially for the arrays and matrices and for that I have gone through the main code of array class. I just want to know which are the main functions which are yet to be implemented in octave so that I can start writing the code for them and also I want to know the method of contributing the code so that I can make a pull request of my return code.