Re: GoSim - simulink variant, download link

From: Pantxo
Subject: Re: GoSim - simulink variant, download link
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 03:04:28 -0500 (CDT)

GoSim GoSim wrote
> Hello, here is a download link. No viruses.
>

> https://ufile.io/uxemj
>

> Kind regards.

This download link is not necessary, the attachment made it into your

I agree with Richard that this looks like a very interesting project, but I
also agree with Andreas that I wouldn't install a binary coming from an
untrusted source. Since you said you would provide an open source version
soon, I'll wait for that before testing my-self. In the mean time if you
could provide screen-shots, or better a video of your software in action,
this would be great.

Pantxo