Re: Command Line suggestion Feature in Octave

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Command Line suggestion Feature in Octave
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 12:59:55 +0100

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 10:43 PM Dipanshu Singh <address@hidden> wrote:
Sir ,
I am Dipanshu Singh Persuing B.tech Computer Science from IIT BHU.
I have seen all Projects offered by Octave last year and found it very interesting and want to contribute in that ... Specially I was So amused by COmmand line suggestion feature Project. So I would like to know from where should I start ....
I know C++ and Octave both working on C++ from 3 years Intensively ... So I found this Community best fit for my Open Source journey ... It would be very helpful if I could get some starter Project that I could contribute ...

Thanks !!

Dear Dipanshu Singh,

During GSoC 2018 Sudeepam Pandey worked on this project.  Maybe you can start at having a look at his blog:

   https://sudeepam.blogspot.com/

Best regards,
Kai