Re: debugging graphics

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: debugging graphics
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 22:46:09 +0100

> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018 um 21:45 Uhr
> Von: "Marco Atzeri" <address@hidden>
> An: "Markus Mützel" <address@hidden>
> Cc: "Octave Maintainers List" <address@hidden>
> Betreff: Re: debugging graphics
>
> Am 27.12.2018 um 16:10 schrieb "Markus Mützel":
>

> > Wrt compiling Octave 5 on cygwin: Do you still see the same error if you
> > configure with "--enable-link-all-dependencies"?
>
> thanks for the hint.
> With that additional options it works fine

Maybe we should enable that option by default for cygwin (and possibly other
systems).
Can you open a new bug report on savannah for this issue (instead of hijacking
the other one which was about to be closed since the original issue is fixed).

Is your original issue (mis-scaled graphics) still present with a build from
the stable branch?

Markus