oleo-discuss

Better Life, well-compared

From: Earl Cortez
Subject: Better Life, well-compared
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 02:46:00 +0360

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATED cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateI
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateN
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyQ
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateP
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateU

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://RQW50O8B.doolies.net

ruts and furrows made in the mask--the tracks of stones and  sticks. Then he
that it was  probably hollow  and that it  should  be hot to  the touch from

teeth--a fantastic  herd of titans and giants gathered at the watering hole,
     He looked Arthur over.
apart under  their shoes, like  flakes  of soot. And  he  saw Arthur's clear

knocking herself out for you, you know," he told  Noonan. "She wants to make
     "Do you see that red between the rocks?"
the floor. Redrick went  crazy.  Then  the jerk of a doctor  volunteered  an
they  all  drawn to this quarry?  Why hadn't I heard anything about it? Damn

sores--yellow with black dots--and I said "Let me have it." And that was it.
want. I know you won't gyp me. And  maybe I'll be able  to get my legs back.