om-synth

[Om-synth] Re: Where to get FlowCanvas?

From: Loki Davison
Subject: [Om-synth] Re: Where to get FlowCanvas?
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:25:38 +1000

On 8/23/06, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:
Hello.

I'd like to compile Om 0.3.0pre but can't seem to find FlowCanvas anywhere -
not
on the Om/FlowCanvas download page, not with Google, not in the Ubuntu
repositories, etc.. Om won't compile without FlowCanvas, and I have trouble
understanding why you would offer a download of an Om version that is
unusable
due to this.

I know the developement of Om has ended in favor of a successor program, but
in
order to use Smack I'd need to get Om working. Is there possibly a CVS/SVN
repo
from where to download FlowCanvas?

Thanks for the software and any advice,
Juuso Alasuutari

The Om to Ingen change is really a name change. Of course development
still continues as always. Smack patches should work fine with Ingen.
If it doesn't i'd always love bug reports. If anything else annoys you
about smack, i'd love bug reports about that too! ;)

Loki