[Openexr-devel] "long int overflow" reading memorial.exr

From: Chuck Harrison
Subject: [Openexr-devel] "long int overflow" reading memorial.exr
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 23:18:17 -0800

Hi,

I'm just starting with OpenEXR on Mac OSX 10.3, and I'm new to this
list, so please bear with me.

I have installed OpenEXR-1.0.7 on an iMac PPC G3. I get this error:
"Long int overflow - read a large 64-bit integer in a 32-bit
process" when I try to read "memorial.exr", which I obtained from
the exrtools site. This exception is defined in IlmImf/ImfXdr.h
and seems to be thrown when ImfInputFile is called.

OSX 10.3.2
gcc 3.3
OpenEXR-1.0.7

Any clues?